Eating during pregnancy ain’t easy. You need to have important nutrients for your health and infants. This is some tips to follow :-
1. Choose food from the 5 major food groups in the healthy food guide pyramid.
Source :- Renaldiabetescare
2. Have 3 regular meals and 2 to 3 light snacks a day.
3. Include generous helping of fruits and vegetables, wholegrain cereals and bean to increase yoour fibre intake.
4. Drink at least 8 glasses of fluids a day.
5. Eat ‘oily fishes’ such as tuna, mackerel and salmon about 2 to 3 times a week.
6. Use vegetable oil as canola, soybean, corn or olive oil in your cooking but with limited quantity.
7. Always eat fresh, wholesome food. Limit intake of processed and preserved food.
8. Reduce caffeine intake by cutting down on coffe, tea and carbonated drinks.
9. Avoid alcohol
10.Limit intake of fried food, high fat snacks and sugary food.