Rosacea is the disease that is caused by the extreme exposure of sun light and intense heat. Mental stress can also contribute to having rosacea for people whose skin is extremely sensitive. A research was conducted in which adult women having a mild rosacea issue or erythema on the malar area of the face, were enrolledto get required information in an investigator-blind, parallel-group study way. Research showed that ladies who didn’t get precautionary measures while going out in sunlight were more prone to having it in comparison to those who used proper sunblock creams.
What causes Rosacea?
The key to managing Rosacea is to identify the factors that can cause it. Rosacea is a skin disorder that must be kept under control and treated,in order to prevent your self from all the other external diseases and dangers.
A lot of factors have been recognized as responsible foractivating the condition. Some of the most common and main factors include:
- Extreme exposure to UV light
- Stress and nervousness
- Physical action
- Extreme differences in temperature and humidity
- Spicy food
- Red wine
- Topical steroids and skin care products that contain alcohol
Symptoms of Rosacea
- Excessive blushing or flushing on the face, particularly the nose, cheeks, chin or forehead
- Appearance of red colored spots throughout the skin.
- Tiny bended vessels can be seen on the skin
- Watery or irritated eyes with radish colors.
Effects on Self-esteem of an individual
Many victims of Rosacea feel their self-esteem to be affected by the visual indications of this chronic and reverting condition. This is because a red face was once seen as a sign of someone who was drunk or someone who was on hormonal drugs like steroids. Flushing on the face is often seen as a sign of discomfiture or agitation.
In surveys that were conducted by the National Rosacea Society of Rosacea patients with severe symptoms, 88 percent stated that they experienced problems in interrelating socially and professionally and 51 percent admitted that their work has been affected by their condition.
Results by Rosacea Treatment
- Get free Rosacea treatment advice, suggestions & recommendations by doctors according to the type of your skin,which helps to reduce acne rosacea redness & dryness.
- Pressures vascular tissues are covered by this treatment & makes you to live in the society confidently.
- Treatments act against growth-phase of bacteria which actually creates rosacea.
- After treating rosacea there will be a prominent change in your personality & great enhancement in your confidence as well.
- Treatment actually restores a newer skin by reinstating the volume of skin to hold moisture.