Do you know what is yeast ? It is a type of fungus. When yeast infection mention, it is referring to the fungus scientifically known as Candida. Yeast is commonly present on normal human skin and in areas of moisture such as vagina and mouth.
Yeast infections can occur when it overgrows in the skin of any part of the body. In fact, most women will have one at some point in their lives.
Signs and Symptoms of a Yeast Infection?
There’s many symptoms of a yeast infection to the patient. Here are the list of most common signs and symptoms :-
1. Fatigue, bloating, flatulence (gas),
2. Vaginitis (thrush)
3. Food allergies, carbohydrate craving,
4. Impaired memory, poor concentration, a “foggy” brain with feelings of unreality, and general weakness
6. Toenail fungus
7. Tiredness or malaise.
8. Cystitis/urethritis (urinary tract infection – painful, burning or “stinging” sensations when trying to urinate),
9. Menstrual irregularities,
10. Loss of libido,
11. Stiff, creaking and painful joints,
12. Muscle pain,
15. Inhalant allergies, multiple chemical sensitivities,
16. Mucus or catarrh, hay fever, sinusitis, persistent cough,
17. Heart arrhythmias,
18. Discoloured nails, acne and other skin eruptions ( nail and skin issues are classic tell-tale symptoms of candida),
19. Earaches, headaches, and dizziness.
Yeast Infection Cause
There are many thing that may cause yeast infection. This is few categories that may become a culprit :-
8. Sexual Hormones
9. Weakend Immune System
Yeast Infection Treatment
There’s a medical treatment include creams, lotions, pills, troches(lozenges) and vaginal suppositories. Ask an expert or doctor to get the option for you.
The best thing is to avoid the infection by knowing the triggers and being cautious about them.
If you have an active yeast infection, you should refrain from sexual activity that involves vaginal penetration, you should not use tampons, you should not use commercial douches, and you should take extra care to change your underwear and/or menstrual pads often.
If you have problem of yeast infection, Click Here To Cure Yeast Infection Holistically!. Hopefully it work on your body and make your health bettere.