Acne is the most common skin disease among young people and it usually begins at puberty. Site breakouts are on your face, back and chest. It is caused by changes in sex hormones. Acne usually disappears when the teenager growing to become an adults. Acne can be minimized and the scars could be reduced by careful skin care.
Acne involves the secretion of oil glands (sebaceous glands), the pores and the end of the hair follicle. There is a blockage of the hair follicles and sebaceous glands the sebum (oil). Bacteria in the blockage of the breed and produce acne pus. When there is blockage of sebum under the skin, it is called white spots, and when it reaches the skin surface, it becomes dark and is known as blackheads.
1. Increased production of male hormones (androgens). This hormone levels increased in both males and females during puberty.
4. Environment – working in a greasy
5. Certain drugs, such as corticosteroids
6. Food – While there is no clear evidence that says that chocolate and other foods can cause acne, some people find that certain foods can cause acne. Avoid foods that you find can cause acne.
1. Wash your face with soap twice a day, early in the morning and before bed.
2. Do not squeeze, scratch or acne on your skin.
3. Wash your face more often.
4. Use anti-acne cream that prevents the pores from clogging.
5. If you use cosmetics, use water-based rather than oil-based.
6. If the pimples are at the back or chest, wear a light and tight.
7. Exercise regularly.
8. Avoid stress .
9. Eat a balanced diet by increasing intake of vegetables and fruits.
10. Do not use hair oil.
11. Wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face for no reason.
12. Consult a doctor if the acne does not disappear. If you have prescription with any medication, follow your doctor or pharmacist closely.
Role of Your Doctor
1. Recommended anti-acne medication is appropriate.
2. Prescribe antibiotics, if necessary.
3. Prescribe Vitamin B complex tablets.
4. Avoid scratch, if possible.
5. Avoid the emergence of a new acne-acne
6. Treating dandruff on the scalp.
To avoid scarring, acne should not be touch or squeeze. Skin must be kept so clean, gym regularly and rest.