Most of us have problem about pimples especially teenagers. It make worst especially when we get to meet someone special.
Pimple is a result of a blockage of the skin’s pore. It is caused by clogged or infected pores.It is infected after blackheads or whiteheads develop in the skin.Pimple must be treated or your skin will leave visible scars.
Most of teenagers experience pimples because it is the time for hormone changes. However, adults also suffer from this problem too.
There are some tips to get rid of pimples.
1. Avoid touch your face if there are pimples. Increased frinction will make it close up and difficult to treat.
2. Get antibacterial cleansers that are made to combat pimple outbreaks. Careful scrub your face to avoid your skin to become more dry.
3. Apply a cream that contain benzyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide is the active ingredient in many over-the-counter pimple remedies. It is an antiseptic and an anti-inflammatory. The sooner you use a product including benzoyl peroxide, the sooner you see results. However, as with most medications and treatments, you should avoid using it for long periods.
4. Applying an ice pack. It will decrease the swelling and and shrink the inflammation. The ice improves blood circulation, freezes the pores, and helps remove accumulated dirt and oil. Repeated applications throughout the day also reduce redness and swelling. However, when applying ice, it is important to wrap the ice in cloth. Do not ever apply ice directly to the skin.
5. Eat nutritious foods. Vegetable like carrot and pumpkins contain beta carotene and will help your body immune to fight acne and keep skin clear.Organic vegetables are pesticide- and fungicide-free. Once in our body, those and other chemicals intoxicate our blood and cause breakouts. Avoid any kind of processed food.
6. Avoid stress because it can increased the pimples.
7. Moisturize daily. Moisten face with water and exfoliate with a mild soap or face wash. Massage with fingers for thirty seconds, then rinse with warm water. This should not be done only when there is a pimple on your face, but that should be a part of your daily skin care routine.
8. Make sure you sleep at least 7-8 hours per night, as this will allow your body to work on its natural detox process, which biologically takes place during nighttime.
9. Dabbing a little bit of toothpaste on a pimple helps dry it out as well. Toothpaste is sticky, so if you need to cover it up, use a bandage. Toothpaste is easily left on overnight. By the next morning, your pimple usually shrinks in size.
Do you want to get more tips on how to get rid of pimples ? Click Here!