Do you eat pineapple? Pineapple is one of food that is great for our health. It is the most popular tropical fruits in the world. They are sweet juicy and delicious. It is very healthy and nutritious.Read this pineapple health benefits :-
Pineapple Health Benefits
- Pineapple is a natural diuretic, plus is packed with digestive enzymes that speed the breakdown of proteins before they can ferment. Researchers at Stanford University have reported that a cup a day can ease bloating and gassiness within 72 hours.
- Pineapple is great for bone health! The fruit is high in manganese and can support bone density and strength in people of all ages.
- Bromelain, an enzyme known to be powerfully anti-inflammatory is found concentrated in the core of the Pineapple and can reduce pain in the joint in those who suffer from arthritis or other forms of inflammation.
- Prevents Cough and Colds.Pineapples are rich in vitamin C and it can fight off viruses that cause cough and colds. Eating pineapples while taking the right medications prescribed by the doctor can help you recover more quickly.
- Pineapples good to prevent different kinds of ailments such as macular degeneration. The pineapple health benefits because it contains beta carotene that is good for our sense of sight.
- Eating pineapple will strengthen your gums and help to keep your teeth healthy and strong.
- Fresh pineapple is low in calories and storehouse of several unique health promoting compounds, minerals and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
- this fruit is rich in B-complex group of vitamins like folates, thiamin, pyridoxine, riboflavin and minerals like copper, manganese and potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids, helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Copper is a helpful cofactor for red blood cell synthesis. Manganese is a co-factor for the enzyme superoxide dismutase, which is a very powerful free radical scavenger.