Heart Attack is a dangerous disease. Did you know that men and women often experience different symptoms ? Read this differentiate signs of heart attack in men and women :-
Signs of Heart Attack in Men
Often but not always, experience the classic warning signs of a heart attack :
– fullness, squeezing or pain in the center of the chest that goes away and comes back. Pain that spreads to the shoulders, neck or arms.
– Chest discomfort with lightheadedness, fainting, sweating, nausea or shortness of breath.
Men most often report physical exertion prior to heart attacks.
Signs of Heart Attack in Women
May experience the classic symptoms, but they are often milder. Women may also have other symptoms like
–Shortness of breath
– Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
– Nausea, vomiting or dizziness
– Back or jaw pain
– Unexplained anxiety, weakness or fatigue
– Palpitations, cold sweats or paleness
– Mild, flu-like symptoms
Women most often report emotional stress prior to heart attacks.
Source :- Daily Health Tips