Have you heard about scoliosis? Scoliosis causes an abnormal curving of the spine from side to side. The emotional effects of idiopathic scoliosis can be every bit as real and serious as the physical effects. Juvenile patients with idiopathic scoliosis are often unhappy with their lives and more reported physical complaints and suffer lower self-esteem and higher depression. Adult patients suffer more psychological and physical impairment.
Adult patients suffer more psychological and physical impairment. Initially, treatment from a doctor consists of ‘observation only’ until the Cobb angle – a standard measurement to quantitfy and track the progression of scoliosis – progresses to 25. At that point, the patient is placed in a brace.
If bracing is unsuccessful which happens frequently, surgery is the only other medical option. Spinal Inc believes that surgical intervention while poterntially necessary at times is only a symptomatic treatment for a complex condition.It believes surgery should be the last resort for the treatment of idiopathic scoliosis.
– For more info visit http://www.spinalinc.com
Your Plan for Natural Scoliosis Prevention and Treatment: Health In Your Hands, 3rd Edition
IN THIS BOOK YOU WILL:
- Uncover the most recent research on the true causes of scoliosis
- Discover how bracing and surgery treat merely the symptom not the root cause of scoliosis
- Find out what latest treatment work, what doesn’t and why
- The most common symptoms scoliosis sufferers have
- How a quick scoliosis assessment of a teenager can help with their quality of life in later years
- Discover how lack of proper nutrition creates illness in our bodies and affects the normal growth of the spine
- The only book in the world that treats scoliosis by controlling how scoliosis genes are expressed
- In-depth understanding of how muscles and ligaments work on the common types of scoliosis
- Customize an exercise routine unique to your scoliosis to suit even the busiest schedule
- What are the most effective exercises for scoliosis and what should be avoided at all cost
- Tips and tricks to modify your posture and body mechanics to decrease scolisosis back pain
- The best sitting, standing and sleeping postures for scoliosis
- Learn from others with scoliosis in inspirational stories and case studies
Click picture below to buy this book