Flesh eating Drug Found In US

Flesh eating Drug Found In US

A flesh eating drug has appeared in the United States after being discovered in Russia a decade ago. A street drug called krokodil or crocodile real name is desomorphine and it is similar to morphine and heroin. This flesh eating drug gets its street name from the fact that it turns users skin scaly and causes rough patches to break out all over the body, It also eats its victims alive, just like a crocodile.

Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS
Read More

Antidepressants is risky for pregnancies

Do you use antidepressants during pregnancy? Or your relative using it during pregnancy? There’s a study that it is not good to use it during that period. The antidepressants called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors(SSRIs) should only be prescribed must be guiding by an expeert. The study published from Human Reproduction journal that shows SSRIs that could risk of miscarriage, neonatal health complication, preterm birth and longer term neurobehavioral abnormalities including autism. The study from Beth…

Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS
Read More

Ketamine, The Street Drug for Depression

Do you think the street drug are working? Maybe some of us don’t really believe about the medicine we can get at the street. There’s a new study in the journal Science found that a single dose of ketamine can quash suicidal thoughts and relieve depression within 40 minutes. It is more reliable than any anti depressant drug. Eventhough the drug not a solution now but the researchers insight that it could become a new…

Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS
Read More

Five year old girl dies after took cough syrup

It is a notification to parent after heard about this Kimber Michelle Brown of Durango, Colorado was death after took a little bit too much cough syrup. The children staying with her grandmother when he took overdose syrup. According to Kimber’s father, the children started to get leg pain, cramps and muscle spasms after took the syrup. Not long after she collapsed and passed away. A toxiology report that children took 96 nanograms per mililiter…

Share and Enjoy

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS
Read More
1 2