Some of meals can give itchy in our face. For some individual, food allergy will make they feel uncomfortable in their daily life. The people will suffer to a food protein because of adverse immune response. Food allergy is a reaction within immune system and 4% children effect on these symptoms. Even a tiny amount of the allergy-causing food can trigger signs and symptoms such as digestive problems, hives or swollen airways. In some people, a food allergy can cause severe symptoms or even a life-threatening reaction known as anaphylaxis.There’s no cure in food allergy.
People who suffer with food allergy will give abnormal response in their immune system. Food allergies is dangerous and can cause illness and can be fatal. The chemicals in the food can cause the various symptoms of food allergy.The symptoms of food allergies are anaphylaxis, diarrhea, nausea, itchy skin, swollen airways, cough and shortness of breath.
Tips if you have food allergy :-
1. Always check the ingredient at the label of food product. Avoid food contains potassium metabisulfite, sulfur dioxide, sodium sulfite and sodium bisulfate. Today, food labels include important allergy information such as whether any additives contain milk protein or byproducts of wheat.
2. Get advice from food expertise. They know what you must and must not eat.
3. You must give information about your food allergies to your family and friends.
4. Avoid food with high protein such like prawn, crab, nuts, etc..
5. Identify what you can eat and not. Avoid eating them even it is your favorite meals.
6. Always carry your medication, ideally two doses when eating outside. You also could wear a medical ID bracelet for attention. Make sure it lists relevant information about your food allergy.
|Pre-engraved “Diabetes Type 1″ Medical Alert Identification Black Anodized Aluminum Dog Tag. Choose from Diabetes, Coumadin, Blood Thinners, Seizures, Asthma, Pacemaker, Allergy and many more… |
Food allergy is danger, you must always know pay attention if your children has the symptoms.