Happy Ramadhan for Muslim reader. Are you ready for ramadhan and want to get healthy body while fasting? In this article, I’ll share 7 ways to prepare your body for fasting.
1) Early Breakfast
– Suhoor, the pre-dawn meal is important. Having an early breakfast to help your body get used to the earlier hours.
2) Food Consumption
– Begin with eating small quantities. This will only increase your appetite and make it more difficult to fast.
3) Do not Snack
– Avoid snack while fating as it will effect your stomach.
4) Wean Off Smoking
– Smokers may experinece anger, restlessness and difficulty concentrationg. Reduce smoking after fasting if possible.
5) Reduce Cofffee Intake
– If you are a coffee lover, reducing caffeine intake. Switch to decaf, one coffee at a time.
6) Stock Up
– Prepare menu for iftar and Suhoor for the first seven days and shop for groceries when you are still full of energy.
7) Local Doctor
– Schedule an appointment with your doctor. Check with your doctor if it is safe for you to fast.
Happy Ramadhan day and fasting day.