Have a problem to sleep? Maybe some of you have this problem. Eating can solve your problem but not all meals. This is 9 food that help you to get better sleep.
– Chickpeas boast vitamin B6 that needed to make melatonin ( a sleep-inducing hormone triggered by darkness).
2. Fortified Cereals
– Fortified cereals boast vitamin B6 which is needed to make melatonin .. Same like above..
– Green leafy vegetables such as including kale and collards also boast healthy doses of calcium,
– Bananas also rich in potassium are also a good source of Vitamin B6…… (continue like above words.)
– Yogurt and milk boast healthy doses of calcium and there’s research that suggests being calcium-deficient may make it difficult to fall asleep.
6. Tart Cherry Juice
– Tart cherry juice also has meletonin. Adults with chronic insomnia drank a cup of tart cherry juice twice a day experienced some relief in the severity of their insomnia.
– Fish also rich with vitamin B6.
8. Jasmine Rice
– Healthy sleepers ate carbohydrate rich suppers of veggies and tomato sauce over rice. They fell asleep significantly faster at bedtime if the meal included high-glycemic-index(GI) jasmine rice rather than lower-GI long grain rice.
9. Whole Gains
– Whole Gains are rich in magnesium and consuming too little magnesium.