Have you eat honey dew? Honeydew is a cultivar group of the muskmelon, Cucumis melo Inodorus group, which includes crenshaw, casaba, Persian,winter, and other mixed melons. (Wikipedia) It is good fruit for your health. There’s benefit of Honey Dew :-
1. An excellent source of vitamin C which also acts as an antioxidant vitamin that helps to boost levels of collagen – the protein that gives skin its youth and firmness.
2. A good source of several B vitamins. It may help your body get rid of toxins that can cause illness and disease. B vitamins also reduce your risk of heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
3. Helps to prevent cardiovascular disease, diabeters and cancer. Copper from the fruit offers you smooth glowing skin and also promotes strong muscles and tissues.
free picture hosting
4. Honeydew melon includes a huge amount of water. For that very cause it retains our bodies moisturized. It really is outstanding alternative for a warm summer day.
5. Honeydew is an excellent source of potassium that plays an important role in controlling blood pressure and acts as a host of other critical body functions. Potassium is required by every cell in the human body and honeydew melon is a tasty and natural way to supplement with potassium.
6. Honeydew may be helpful for weight loss when added to your regular diet. Honeydew is low in calories and sodium, and contains no fat. Honeydew juice provides a healthy alternative to sweets and can help weight loss and prevent obesity. Honeydew juice also has a high water content, which aids digestion and keeps you hydrated.
7. Honeydew juice is also beneficial for cardiovascular health. A chemical found in honeydew known as adenosine reduces the viscosity of blood and lessens the risk of heart attack and stroke
Reference :- MedikTv