Acne is a wide term which covers pimples, black heads and marks on the skin. Acne is a more common problem among teenagers even though it may occur at any age stage of your life. Acne generally occurs due to hormonal imbalances in the body. Acne occurs mainly on the face and shoulders. There are many preventive measures for avoiding the acne. Some of the treatments provide good results but it may not work the same for all, it differs because of different skin types.
Reasons for acne:
- Causes for the acne may not be exactly known, but stress can increase the problem.
- Many of the acne problems are caused due to the hormonal changes in the teenager.
- During the adolescence of both boys and girls they produce very high levels of androgens, a male sex hormone it comprises of testosterone. This testosterone produces an oily substance which is released by the sebaceous glands, called sebum.
- Extreme sebum may block the openings of the skin follicles, particularly those on the face, neck and back. A bacterium is developed here at the blockage of follicles and this condition is called acne.
- Some of the other reasons for acnes are the food you consume, use of cosmetics, climate and weather conditions, drugs, menstrual cycle and pregnancy.
Ways to avoid acne skin:
- Frequently wash your face; it helps to prevent new pimples on the face. Use only a mild soap. Over washing the skin can even aggravate the situation which disturbs the natural defence on the skin. Washing twice a day is good and idle for healthy skin.
- Take lot of water: take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily which will help in making the skin healthy.
- Take healthy food: maintain a healthy diet. Stay away from the foods that are fatty and salty, which not only causes the skin problems but also creates other health problems. Include vitamin C; it is very good for the skin. Avoid consuming junk foods.
- Face Miniaturisation: practise using the lotions and creams to daily moisturise the face. The water will make skin dry, so it is better if you moisturise your skin after taking a bath.
- Consult a good doctor if at all the problem still prevails, because he may prescribe some medicine which will help to reduce the acne.
| Remove Acne Scar |
Ways to afford the acne skin care treatment:
Take Medical Insurance: Taking the insurance is one of the best ways to get rid of the financial problems that you face because of health problems like skin issues.
Payday loan: these are the short term loans available for the people who are running out of funds. You can get these payday loans from private lenders or from banks.
Some of the other ways to afford the acne skin care treatment is approaching private lenders and taking personal loans and also take help credit cards. There are some credit card companies which offer loans.
Author Bio: I’m Alicia, a writer from Manchester UK. My passion is to write articles on numerous topics for example Health, finance and Business. Catch me @financeport.