Cooking Instant Noodles in wrong way is dangerous for health
Many of us can’t live without instant noodles especially when one is away from home, in a foreign land. Here is a piece of information to share so that we can remove the potential health hazard of consuming this instant noodles. Maybe you should print this tips to keep as a reminder, pin it up in the kitchen or dining room as reminder or in your purse if you are always traveling.
Correct Way Of Cooking Noodles
The correct way to cook instant noodles without harming our bodies and health:
Normally, how we cook the instant noodles is to put the noodles into a pot with water, throw in the powder and let it cook for around 3 minutes and then it’s ready to eat. This is the WRONG way and dangerous method of cooking the instant noodles like Maggi. By doing this, when we actually boil the ingredients in the powder,normally with MSG, it will change the molecular structure of the MSG, causing it to be toxic. The other thing that you may or may not realize is that, the noodles are coated with wax and it will take around 4 to 5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you have eaten the noodles.
1. Boil the noodles in a pot of water.
2. Once the noodles are cooked, take out the noodles, and throw away the water which contains wax.
3. Boil another pot of water, add the cooked noodles into the hot boiling water and then turn off the stove.
4. Only at this stage when the stove is off, and while the water is very hot, add the flavoring powder into the water, to make noodle soup.
5. However, if you need dry noodles, remove the noodles and add the flavoring powder and toss it to get dry noodles.
Source :- FB Daily Health Tips