Do you love lychee fruit? It is a tropical and subtropical fruit tree native to southern China, Taiwan, Bangladesh and Southeast Asia a. The fruit has a delicate whisitsh pulp with a floral semll and a fragrant, sweet flavor. Not just tasty, it also health benefit to our body.
Health Benefits of the Lychee Fruit
• Anti Cancer : It is a natural cancer treatment. The lychee fruit prevents the growth of cancer cells in the body. The research has also shown that the lychee fruit may provide an impressive anti-cancer properties.
• Potassium And Copper: Lychee also contains a very good amount of minerals like potassium and copper. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids which help control the heart rate and blood pressure. It also offers protection against stroke and coronary heart diseases. Copper is required in the production of red blood cells in the body.
• Vitamin C: Lychee is extremely rich in vitamin C and contains 40 percent more vitamin C than orange. Studies suggest that consumption of fruits rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful, pro-inflammatory free radicals.
• Oligonol: Oligonol is a low molecular weight polyphenol found abundantly in the lychee fruit. Lychee has been found to have several anti-oxidant, anti-influenza virus actions. In addition to that it also helps improve blood flow in organs, reduce weight, and protect the skin from harmful UV (Ultra Violet) rays.
• Vitamin B, Thiamin, Niacin, Folates: It is a very good source of B-complex vitamins such as thiamin niacin and folates. These vitamins are essential since they function by acting as co-factors to help the body metabolize carbohydrates, protein, and fats.
• Beta Carotene: A high level of beta carotene is found in the lychee greater than that found in carrots. Beta carotene or B-carotene is stored in the liver and many other organs where as it also strengthens the immune system.
• Low In Calories: Lychee fruits are low in calories and contains no saturated fat or cholesterol. It is rich in fiber dietary which can be very important for individuals who are concerned about their excess body weight.
• Fiber And Carbohydrates: Lychee is a good source of fiber and carbohydrates which are quite essential for the body.
• Digestive: Lychee is considered to be diuretic and digestive.
Source := FB Daily Health Tips