Have you heard about Paleo Diet ? It is one of most popular diet now, as there’s many celebrity success using this diet such as supermodel Adriana Lima (read her book, Sleekify on how she work on Paleo diet), Megan Fox, NBA Star Grant Hill, Jessica Biel, Matthew McConaughey and many more.
In this article, I’ll share some information about Paleo Diet that could benefited you.
What is the Paleo Diet
The Paleo Diet is mimics the eating habits of our Paleolithic ancestors, hence the name ‘Paleo’ diet. The idea is to consume food as our ancestors did approximately 10,000 years ago when they ate natural foods like meat, fish, fowl , fruits, leaves and other plants. These are the foods that we were designed to eat through evolution for optimal human function.
Archeological and anthropological data suggests that our pre-agricultural ancestors were largely free from modern afflictions of werternized cultures including obesity, cancer and cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases.
Benefits of Paleo diet
There’s many benefit such as :
1. Many people using Paleo diet plain feeling better. Most people report having more consistent, higher energy levels.
2. Mental clarify. Some people feel like they develop laser-like focus. Many parents even claim that a Paleo diet resolved their children’s ADHD.
3. In Paleo diet, there’s no inflammatory foods such as grains so it could decreased muscle and joint soreness.
4. You will lose weight. The low-carb nature of the Paleo diet will help to lose weight.
5. You could banish acid reflux, stomach discomfort, ISB and joint paint.
6. Get better sleep as paleo diet will boosts immune system and keep your mind and body in tip-top shape.
7. You willl improve performance and get better fitness.
8. Paleo diet could improve overall health. Many people that follow the paleo diet get sick less and absolutely spend less time at the hospital.
Basics of the Paleo Diet
There are many variations to the Paleo diet but the main principles is :-
1. Emphasize meat, seafood, eggs, vegetables and good fats in your diet.
2. Eat fruit, starchy tubers, nuts and seeds in moderation
3. Avoid grains, legumes and dairy
4. Drink mostly water
That’s some basic of Paleo diet, if you want to know more try the book below
p/s :- Refer to expertise before trying diet by yourself..