What is Diabetes?
Diabetes is the disorder of metabolism. It is one of most dangerous disease in the world. It will make the patient suffer in pain. It is a disease that make the glucose in your blood is increased. There are two major types of diabetes:-
i. Type 1 diabetes which starts in childhood. It also called juvenile diabetes. The system is for protecting itself from bacteria, viruses or any substances.
ii. Type 2 diabetes which starts in adulthood.
There is some diabetes symptom :-
1. Unusual weight loss.
2. Frequent urination.
3. Extreme irritability and fatigue
4. Unusual thirst
5. Blurred vision
There are factors that cause diabetes
1. Lack of sleep
5. Too much sleep
How to avoid diabetes
1. Eat a balanced diet. Fruit is the best meal for you. It can help prevent diabetes.
2. Get regular exercise
3. Eating Less Meat. Never eat red meat because it contains the most saturated fat.
4. Reduce the consumption of sweet and sugars
1. Use insulin that provide by a doctor. Avoid buying from uncertified person.
2. Diet is a must to control the diabetes.
3. Regularly check your blood glucose level. It is important to know whether your level is good or not.