Do you know that you or your wife will be pregnant? Most of us must know about their symptoms to prepare in the pregnancy symptoms. Read this some of top pregnancy symptoms
Top Pregnancy Symptoms
1. Swollen Breast
– Within two weeks of conception, the breasts begin to change their composition to prepare for the child.
2.Lower Back Pain
– Backache with soreness, stiffness and pain generally starts early and gets worse until you give birth.
– The slight bleeding you may experience when the embryo first implants itself into the uterus. This can happen between six and twelve days after the conception occurs. Generally, it does not last long usually no more than a day or less.
– You can visit bathroom more during weeks 6-8 after conception.
– You might have headaches at early stages of your pregnancy due to changes in your hormone levels.
6.Craving for Food
– You might feel craving (for aversion) for certain foods and can last until you give birth.
7.Mood Swings and Stress
– You can experience feelings of heightened emotions or crying spells due to changes in your hormone levels.
– Between the first two and eight weeks of pregnancy you may notice a feeling of or you may feel as if you are just getting sick.
9.Elevated Basal Body Temperature
– An elevation in your basal body temperature beyond the expected menstrual period is an ealy sign of pregnancy
10.Fatigue Feeling Tired
– If you feel as if you are tired even if you seem to be getting enough sleep, this could be an ealy indication of pregnancy.
11.Missed Menstruation Period
– If you do have a regular cycle this could be one of the first symptoms of being pregnant.
How about that? Now you know about top pregnancy symptoms , so always prepare if you or your wife have this symptoms.