Vegetables or veggies is an important meals for our health especially for those who want to kill belly fat. Vegetable are usually quite low in calories, so eating more of them and less of will usually reduce your calorie intake. But do you know which veggies could help you to lose weight effective way? In this article I’ll share 5 veggies that kill belly fat as below :
5 Veggies that kill belly fat
1. Cruciferous Vegetable such as broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower are fat-burning cruciferous vegetables that are high in fiber and have a low caloric content.
2. Gourds veggie such as cucumber and squash also be included as fat-burning vegetables in a weight loss regimen as it contain low caloric value and high fiber content.
3. Green Leafy Vegetable such as kale, lettuce and spinach are low in fat and calories add bulk to the diet through their high fiber content which give a feeling of fullness.
4. Nightshade Vegetables such as eggplant, peppers and tomatoes are high fiber and low caloric content.
5. Root vegetables such as carrots, beets, onions, celery, turnips and radishes are root vegetables with a high water content that aids in flushing out fats, a high fiber content and low caloric value. Onions and radishes have the additional benefit of a thermogenic effect.
Source :- EHow
There’s no way to target where to lose fat. We must know that the important thing isn’t what our eat but how much energy (calories) it contain and how much we eat.
So let’s eat vegetables and it will help you to burn fat.