Acid Disease or Gout is a disease that could effect to our body. It is painful when it comes. In this entry I’ll share 7 tips to prevent uric acid disease or gout.
1. Lose Weight In Staged
If overweight, reduce gradually, because losing weight can help lower uric acid levels. But avoid excessively strict diet, follow a healthy diet here. Losing weight drastically with excessive dieting may precipitate an attack of gout. That’s great if accompanied with regular exercise.
2. Eat Foods Low Purine (Diet Low Purine)
Purine is an organic component that causes gout. These substances are needed in the body to normal limits are met.@Restrict foods high in purines –
- Organ meats such as liver, kidney, heart
- Selected fish and shellfish
- Meat & yeast extracts brewers and bakers yeast
- Meat soups & stock cubes. Foods that can cause gout such as beans, mushrooms, cooked spinach, and mustard greens, goat meat, offal and lard (fat), shellfish, duck and turkey, salmon, mackerel, sardines, crab, shrimp , anchovy and some other fish, cream and ice cream, and sweet bread. Some foods containing purine content seen in the list below. It should be remembered that the sensitivity of a person to be exposed to uric acid after eating these foods will vary.
3. More White Water Consumption
Approximately 90% of gout is caused by the inability of the kidneys remove uric acid from the body completely through urine. Water consumption is believed to improve the disposal of substances that are not useful as excessive uric acid from the body. Drink at least 6-8 glasses a day.
4. Expand Food Containing Calcium and High Antioxidant
Eating calcium-rich foods such as vegetables and fruits such as bananas, potatoes, avocados, milk and yogurt. Eating fruits rich in vitamin C, especially citrus and strawberry.
5. Avoid Alcohol and Soft Drink Consumption
Alcohol can lead to increased production of uric acid, while soft drink consumption may inhibit the absorption of calcium and calcium even throw in vain.
6. Limit your consumption of fried food
Fats and oils turn rancid at high temperatures such as in frying time. Moreover, if the used oil is oil that is used repeatedly. Rancid fats which can quickly destroy vitamin E and causes an increase in uric acid in the blood.
7. Increase Sexual Activity
These tips are more appropriate for those who have become husband and wife. Sexual activity, such as a kiss can make the body become more relaxed, so easy to boost the immune system. In addition, sexual intercourse can facilitate the production of urine so it can reduce the concentration of uric acid in the blood.
Discipline, Awareness and Healthy Habits.
Again the key here is discipline. You should also take the time to learn about the food you eat, and take note of foods that seem to trigger your gout. There is no set uric acid level that triggers gout attacks, each person has a different threshold so you should pay attention to how your body reacts. You should also form some healthy habits to reduce uric acid and prevent gout attacks.
If you are unsure about a part of your diet, consult your doctor about it. Even though there are a lot of resources online to help you, consulting with your doctor is still the best way to fine tune your diet and reduce uric acid levels. Always check from health practitioner.