Headache impact in everyday life. When the headache will be uninterrupted work. The following are some tips to overcoming migrain and reduce the pain of headache.Signs of migraine is a throbbing headache followed by vomiting and fainting. Eventhough migraine is not fatal but it could effect our main system especially brain system. Hereditary factors also cause migraines.
Migraine headaches often begin in childhood, adolescence or early adulthood. Migraines may progress through four stages, including prodrome, aura, headache and postdrome, though you may not experience all the stages.
These diseases can be prevented by avoiding the following factors: –
How to Overcoming Migrain
This situation is particularly vulnerable to any man. They are not wise to manage and handle the problems will be exposed to this illness
Taking drugs or flavor in food
Intake of drugs and foods that contain Baan ‘monosodium glumate (MSG0)’, caffeine and alcohol can cause migraines.
Shortage of sugar in the body, less blood, kidney and liver failure can cause headaches
See your doctor immediately or go to the emergency room if you have any of the following signs and symptoms, which may indicate other, more serious medical problems:
- An abrupt, severe headache like a thunderclap
- Headache with fever, stiff neck, mental confusion, seizures, double vision,
- Headache after a head injury, especially if the headache gets worse
- A chronic headache that is worse after coughing, exertion, straining or a sudden movement
- New headache pain if you’re older than 50
How to relieve headaches
1. Taking a break by lying. Lying on the bed and close your eyes about half an hour. It can relieve headaches and migraines.
2. Avoid contact with bright light or direct sunlight.
3. Ice cubes or cold water can relieve headaches. Take a towel and put ice cubes in the towel. Put on the eyes for a moment.
4. If still not pleased, try using warm water. Wet a towel with warm water and put on the eyes for half an hour.
5. Think positive. Some headaches caused by stress and sense of interruption. If possible, go on holiday and try to find something you like. For example, going to beach and swimming. It could give you motivation and relax your brain.
That’s some of information on how to overcoming migrain. The important part is always check your migrain problem consistentcy