I’ve write adenovirus in my previous entry. In this entry, I will discuss more information about this virus.As stated in previous posts Adenovirus respiratory infection symptoms. They can be contagious if the patient coughs or sneezes. Respiratory droplets that people get on their hands, surfaces or dispersed into the air. A person can be infected either by inhalation, contact with the patient’s hand or touching surfaces contaminated with droplets of patients.
Who is at risk for complications from the infection Adenovirus?
All people at risk of contracting this virus. However, those who experienced the following problems may develop complications: –
1. The low level of immunity
2. Respiratory problems
3. Heart problems
Tips to avoid infection Adenovirus
1. Practice proper cough etiquette. Use a tissue or handkerchief when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of used tissues in the trash.
2. Practice proper hand washing and more frequently if soap and water or hand Sanitizer.
3. Ensure good ventilation in homes, dormitories or residence
4. Not to visit the spots where many of those who experience symptoms of colds.
5. Wear a mask if you have symptoms of the disease.