hair loss

Treating Hair Loss

Have you do radiation therapy? Radiation therapy can cause hair loss but only in the area being treated. For example, if you are receiving treatment to your hip, you will not lose the hair from your head. However, radiation therapy to your head may cause you to lose some or all of the hair on your scalp. Many patients find that the hair grows back again after treatments are finished

12 Reasons losing your hair

Losing hair is one of the big problem we must face especially for women as it is the important assets for them. There are many reason that effect hair loss. In this article I’ll share information about 12 reasons losing hair from Health.com. 1.Physical Stress – Physical stress can cause hair loss. The physical trauma also become one of main reson of temporary hair loss. It also trigger a type

Hair Loss

It is quite interesting to point out that about 90 percent of human’s hair continually undergoes growth while the remaining 10 percent are at all times in a dormant or dying state, and hence they are associated with a loss of about 100 strands of hair daily. However, if you’re undergoing greater than average hair loss, then you probably need to look into several things in your life. Hair loss

Emotional Disorders Can Cause Hair Fall

Depression is identified to be among the main causes of hair loss than as a result of excessive use of chemicals that are on sale in the market. Hair loss stress results involving the same average number of men and women. The incidence of hair loss associated with depression are often found. More than 60 percent of patients who suffer from hair loss is due to problems such as stress

Treating Hair Loss

Do you know that fruits could treating hair loss ? It could help us to avoid from hair loss problem. Let’s read this fruits that have hair health benefit and could help us from hair loss. 10 Fruits Beneficial For Treating Hair Loss

Hair fall - How to fight it

FIGHTING HAIR FALL Hair fall is one problem that make us worried. It ain’t good when see at mirror that our hair is gone. It make worst when we comb and many hair fall. Let’s read this tips from Yahoo