Losing hair is one of the big problem we must face especially for women as it is the important assets for them. There are many reason that effect hair loss. In this article I’ll share information about 12 reasons losing hair from Health.com.
– Physical stress can cause hair loss. The physical trauma also become one of main reson of temporary hair loss. It also trigger a type of hair loss called telogen effluvium. Hair has their own life cycle from a growth phase, rest phase and shedding phase. Hair loss often become noticeable three to six months after the trauma. But don’t worry as the hair will start growing back as your body recovers.
– Pregnancy also cause hair loss. It is more commonly after delivered than actually during pregnancy. Rest assured that hair will grow back in a couple of months.
3.Too much Vitamin A
– Taking too much vitamin A containing supplements or medications can trigger hair loss. It is a reversible cause of hair loss and once the excess vitamin A is halted, hair shourld grow normally.
4.Lack of Protein
– Not enough protein could make ration protein may shutting down hair growth. It can effect about two to three months after a drop in protein intake.
5.Male pattern baldness
– Male pattern baldness caused by a combo of genes and male sex hormones. It is usually follows a classic pattern in which the hair recedes at the temples, leaving an M-shaped hairline.
– Switching or going off birth control pills could cause telogen effluvium and it may be more likely if there’s a family history of hair loss. The change in the hormonal balance that occurs at menopause may also have the same result.
– Emotional stress also can cause hair loss. It will exacerbate a problem occur. Combat stress by getting more exercise, talk therapy or getting more support.
– Anemia happen due to an iron deficiency which is an easily fixable cause of hair loss.
– Hypothyroidism is the medical term for having an underactive thyroid gland. This little gland located in neck that produces hormones that are critical to metabolism.
11.Vitamin B deficiency
– Low levels of vitamin B are another correctible cause of hair loss.
– It is a result of an overactive immune system. Steroid injections are one of cause that could make hair loss.
For more information about others reason hair loss, read at Healthyliving MSN