Important for cellphone user. Never, ever answer a cell phone while it is being CHARGED!


cell phone expolode

There’s a person was recharging his cell phone at home. Just at that time a call came and he answered it with the instrument still connected to the outlet.

After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

Cell phones are a very useful modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!

To prevent such mishaps, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has recommended safety precautions which include the following:

•Don’t use incompatible/unauthorized cell phone batteries and chargers.

•Don’t tamper with the battery or allow it to be punctured, crushed, or come into contact with metal objects outside the phone.

•Avoid damaging the phone by dropping it, keeping it where it can become overheated, or allowing it to get wet.

•Follow manufacturers’ instructions for battery usage, storage, and recharging.

Pls. share this to your friends and loved ones if you care for them.

Source :- FB DailyHealth Tips


I think many of us(including me) answer phone while charging. Now, I won’t do after know about how it could affect our health..

OO. I dunno if this is real story but just beware as there’s many cases phone battery explode suddenly.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.