Do you ever get serious pain in your back that make you cry? Back pain is a rare pain that can cause your body jammed. This pain will be divided upper back pain, into neck pain, lower back pain or tailbone pain . It comes from weakness of the muscles and affects the spine. Most of us don’t know that we must do some back stretching exercise to reduce the risk to get back pain. There are some basic exercise, you can do but never push too hard. Do it slowly.
Back Pain Exercise
There’s many back pain exercise but this is one of the basic to help you.
1. You can do back stretching exercise daily. Do it slowly about 5 minutes with walking. Your muscle will be warm and reduce the effect to get injured.
2. Knees to shoulders exercise slowly
3. Reverse sit up also good exercise to warm your muscle.
4. You can use back strengthening exercises if your muscle is already good.
This is just a simple exercise. It can eliminate your back pain but need time. It won’t cure you completely. Always consistent with the exercise and get advice from the expert. It will make your muscles strong and reduce your belly fat.
There’s also another exercise back pain exercise to help fast recover your low back .Low back pain exercise are not complicated and can be done at home without any special equipment. It is important that you don’t let fear of pain keep you from trying gentle activity.
Other than above exercise you also can do :-
– To condition your heart and other muscles, maintain health and speed recovery. Aerobic exercise is a physical exercise of low to high intensity that depends primarily on the aerobic energy-generate process. Aerobic literally means ‘relating to, involving or requiring free oxygen, and refers to the use of oxygen to adequately meet energy demands during exercise via aerobic metabolism’. An aerobic exercise plan should be simple, practical and realistic.
– Many back exercises can help strengthen the spinal column and the supporting muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Most of these back exercises focus not only on the back, but also the abdominal (stomach) muscles and gluteus (buttocks) and hip muscles. Taken together, these strong ‘core’ muscles can provide back pain relief because they provide strong support for the spine, keeping it in alignment and facilitating movements that extend or twist the spine. Focusing on your back, stomach and leg muscles to relax your back.
– Stretching is a form of physical exercise in which a specific muscle or tendon is deliberately flexed or stretched in order to improve the muscle’s felt elasticity and achieve comfortable music tone. To keep you muscles and other supporting tissues flexible and less prone to injury
But you must know that some of the exercise could injure you. Avoid this :
- Straight-leg sit-ups.
- Bent-leg sit-ups or partial sit-ups (curl-ups) when you have acute back pain.
- Lifting both legs while lying on your back (leg lifts).
- Lifting heavy weights above the waist (standing military press or biceps curls).
- Toe touches while standing.
Try to be active soon after notice the pain and do some back pain exercise and gradually increase your activity level. Too little activity can lead to loss of flexibility, strength and endurance.
Reference :- WebMD