Food that Fight Fatigue
Do you feel lethargic or fatigued after eating? It’s because of the wrong choice of meals. Eating right food is important if you’re already feeling fatigued due to the stress of a hectic lifestyle. There’s a tip to fight fatigue and at the same time you can eat to get energy. These 5 food will help to digest and rich in nutrient.
1. Oatmeal – It is super food that help you to digestive health. Many expertise agree that oatmeal can helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
2. Yogurt – The creamy meal with plenty of protein and healthy probiotics making a great source of quick energy. It also long lasting from the protein to carbohydrates.
3. Spinach – Full of nutrients that are essential for battling fatigue and helping our bodies at their peak. Spinach is most iron dense food sources on eart and rich in magnesium and potassium and get source of B-vatimins.
4. Nuts and seed – it is include high quality protein and omega 3 fats.
5. Beans – almost same like nuts. It give many health benefits provide.