Inflamamation is the body’s attempt at self protection. If you feel harmful or irritating affects a part of your body, there is a biological response to try to remove it. Inflammation is a localized protective reaction of tissue to irritation injury or infection. It show by redness, swelling, pain or lost function.
The word inflammation comes from the Latin “inflammo”, meaning “I set alight, I ignite”. (MedicalNewsToday) .This is danger and can cause of an earlier death. It begin when pro-inflammatory hormones call out white blood cells to come. This will infect and damage the tissue. Inflammation can affect internal organ such as heart, kidney and intestine . This will cause :-
1. Shortness of breath or leg swelling
2. Asthma attack
3. High blood pressure or kidney failure
4. Cramps and diarrhea
There’s 2 main type inflammation such as :
1. Acute inflammation
– It starts rapidly and quickly becomes severe. Signs and symptoms are only present for a few days.
– It means long term inflammation which can several months and years. It cause by
a) Failure to eliminate whatever was causing an acute inflammation
b) An autoimmune response to a self antigen – the immune system attacks healthy tissue, mistaking it (them) for harmful pathogens.
c) A chronic irritant of low intensity that persists
There are 5 type of treatment for inflammation :-
1. Get a heat therapy to reduce inflammation and build up the tissue. Some of the therapy use electric currents or high frequency sound waves to the body’s surface or to deep tissues. It will treat inflammation and injuries such as strains and sprains.
2. Eat meals that contain fiber such as vegetables and grains. Fiber is a best mineral to treat inflammation naturally. Foods contain Omega-3 fatty also good to treat inflammation.
3. Take medications like aspirin that can help to treat inflammation. Get advice from your doctor or pharmacist.
4. Acupuncture is an alternative treatment that effective for many individuals. Try it from a certified acupuncturist.
5. Get massage regularly. Make sure only a licensed professional massage your body.