Adolescent health is often neglected. This will impact on their health until their old age. Here are some tips for teen health: –
* Eat well, feel so good. Our bodies need food and drink for energy, growth and repair, so eat lots of different foods to stay healthy.
* Take care of our teeth. Nobody want to use dentures. Brush our teeth with the teeth often and visit the doctor for a checkup. Do not eat between meal time and avoid sugary drinks.
* Build healthy bones. When we were young, we had the opportunity to build a strong skeleton for life. To do this we need calcium, vitamin D and regular exercise. Sunlight is an important source of vitamin D, so get out and exercise.
* Always eat breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal a day. It helps us to focus in school and we can not wait to snack foods at break time.
* Select healthy sneak. If we want sneak, eat a bowl of grain, toast or fruit.
* Try to exercise. Most of us spend much time in front of the television or playing computer games. To help us to be fit and look good, go out and play, join a sports club, go cycling or swimming.
Huh, what? Choose a healthy life for future comfort