Everybody wants to have strong, healthy looking hair with a natural, lustrous shine. Using high quality shampoo and conditioner is important to avoid stripping essential oils from the hair follicles and drying them out, but there’s more to have great looking hair just what you put on your hand.
Do you want shiny, strong hair ? Read this tips to have shiny, strong hair :-
1) Don’t smoke
– You already know smoking is bad for your health. However many people don’t realize that smoking, even if don’t do regularly could affect your hair growth and may even cause their hair follicies to shed at an abnormally high rate.
2) Shampoos & Other Products
– You need to use gentle, natural shampoo and conditioner to add shine to hair. Adding a hot oil treatment occassionally will add glossiness to over-processed locks.
3) Eat Omega-3 Rich Foods
– Omega-3 rich foods like sardines, avocado, pumpkin and walnuts are excellent for your hair healt. It actually make up a small percentage of hair follicies and your hair needs omega-3 fatty acids to growth. You need to get through a healthy diet.
4) Get Enough B Vitamis
– B vitamins play a major role in hair health along with protein, vitamin D and omega-3 fatty acids. B vitamins boost the immune system and help the body produce red blood cells and they have been linked with hair growth, even in people whose hair is thinning. WHile vitamin B6 is especially important for healthy hair, taking a B complex vitamin is best for most people. You should also add healthy foods that contain B vitamins like beans, nuts and whole grains to your diet.
5) Eat more Iron and zinc
– Iron and zinc help hair follicles to grow. Eating lean red meat, which is rich in both nutrients, twice a week. Pair nonmeat sources, such as soybeans or lentils, with a vitamin C-rich food like an orange to boost iron absorption.
6) Be smart about blow-drying.
– As you’re blow-drying your hair, direct the dryer’s nozzle down the hair shafts as you hold each section of hair with a round brush. Finish by pressing the “cool” button on your hair dryer – the cool air produces a reflective effect similar to that of a cool-water rinse after shampooing.
That’s some tips to get shiny strong hair.