Provide low-fat foods is very important to ensure health security. Here are some tips for preparing low-fat foods for your health: –
1. Remove chicken skin or visible fat on meats before cooking.
2. Avoid refrying of fried food.
3. Use oil absorbent tissue or to absorb excess oil on fried foods.
4. Make sure the oil very hot before frying foods to reduce oil absorption.
5. Use healthier cooking methods like roasting, baking, boiling, steaming or using the oven.
6. Use coconut milk or low fat milk.
7. Cool the soup or stew meat and dispose of water that appear on the surface of fat.
8. Use low-fat salad dressing