Hi, in my previous entry I’ve wrote that I just buy a Health and Beauty Magazine and promise to write some of article in that magazine. In this entry I just share how to get a quality sleep like a baby.
Sleep Like A Baby
Pregnancy is often a very delicate time in a woman’s life when she has to battle hormonal roller coasters and feelings of constant fatigue. Follow these tips to avoid comprimising the quality of sleep
– Peaks in progesterone contribute to increased tiredness and lethargy. Get plenty of rest and indulge in regular sleep-ins and afternoon naps.
– Sleep on your left side to promote better circulation and place a pillow under your knees, back or stomach for added comfort.
– The uterus expands to accomodate the growing fetus and constricts the diaphragm, causing breathing difficulties and heartburn which can prevent sleep.
– Opt for nourishing meals that are low in spice, fat and oil.
– Eat small, regular meals throughout the day to keep energy levels stable.
– Due to the growing baby’s weight, leg cramps are common. Spasms and tightness can occur, causing pain and making sleep difficult.
– Straighten legs and flex feet upwards to stimulate blood flow and to alleviate the pain. Perform this exercise in a set of repetitions before bed to relax the muscle.
– Carbonated drinks are associated with leg cramps, so avoid the temptation of sugared, fizzy drinks
Foods For Better Sleep
2. Chamomile tea
4. Cheese and tuna sandwich
Okay that’s all. I think we can get knowledge from this tips…