Do you always getting stress of your work, life or others? Stress is not good if you can’t manage it. The unmanaged stress could affect the body. Read this info about how stress affect the body :-
– The issues with mood, anger, depression, irritability, lack of energy, concentration problems, anxiety and panic attack.
– Increased blood pressure, fast heart beat, increased risk of heart attack and stroke and higher cholesterol
– Skin problems like acne, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, random breakouts and skin rashes
– Can cause peptic ulcer disease, IBD, IBS, food allergies, stomach cramps, reflux, nausea and weight fluctuations.
– Decreased nutrient absorption, reduced metabolism, decreased enzymatic output, increased risk for inflammatory bowel diseases, diabetes and more.
– Results in elevated secretions of insulin which if chronic could lead to diabetes, damaged arteries and obesity
G. REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
– Decreased testosterone and estradiol production leading to reduced fertility. Dampening of sexual behaviour and loss of sexual drive
H. IMMUNE SYSTEM
– Suppressed effectiveness of the immune system to battle and recover from illness. Leads to high levels of inflammation in the body, which causes a variety of chronic health conditions
J. JOINTS AND MUSCLES
– Aches and pains, inflammation, tension, lowered bone density, tightness in the shoulders and back
Source :- Daily Health Tips
So, alway try to manage stress. Don’t make your body sick and could cause more stress in the future.